Lighted makeup mirrors are a must-have accessory in the bathroom. Having a bathroom vanity mirror minus the lighting is like having a faucet without water. Manufacturers have gone above and beyond to make vanity mirrors with perfect lighting. For instance, BESTOPE manufacturers have developed a mirror with three color lights. The colors are yellow, white, and a combination of the two. The different colors are perfect for different times of the day, and they are easy to adjust with the press of a button. When looking at different brands of vanity mirrors, you have to consider a variety of factors. In this post, we discuss factors to consider when choosing a bathroom vanity mirror or makeup mirror.
Factors to consider when selecting a makeup mirror
- Size- The size of the makeup mirror depends significantly on the size of the bathroom vanity. On the other hand, vanity sizes depend on the available space and the use for which the vanity is built. Therefore, you have to get a mirror that is compatible with the vanity that you own.
- Design- different brands of lighted bathroom vanity mirrors differ from each other. Therefore, you need to make sure to choose one that matches your home décor as well as your taste. The aim of the mirror, other than looking at yourself on it, aesthetic value improvement in the home.
- Materials used in construction- the material from which the mirror is made its durability, functionality, and physical appearance. While stable mirrors are difficult to find and more costly, they are the most durable in the market. Make sure to get a product that will last for almost a lifetime, if possible. Also, choose a material that matches your taste and the interior design of your house.
- Adjustability- lighted mirrors and other types of vanity mirrors usually feature an adjustability effect. The feature helps users to customize the magnification, brightness as well as the angle according to different requirements in different situations. These features promote the usefulness of the mirror.
- Portability- when choosing the best type of vanity mirror, it is essential to consider whether the mirror is portable or not. You need a compact mirror for occasions like vacations and holidays that will force you to carry the mirror. Lighted mirrors, for instance, have cordless options that allow users to carry around the mirror. The size of the mirror also affects its portability. If you are looking for a mirror that you can carry around, choose one with a compact size that can easily be packed and carried around.
- Additional features- apart from lighting, other features to consider include angle and degree of rotation, magnification features, as well as the power supply elements.
Lighted mirrors are the most popular type of makeup mirror. However, there are several other types of mirrors, including those without lights. Makeup mirrors without lights are cheaper than the latter as they use natural light from the sun and not artificial lighting.